Friday, November 13, 2009

FROST AND MIKO 21

Thank you for clicking onto the Ganerda's Business Blog!

I have been a bad liitle publisher, posting these comics a day late, a week late, and I apologize for that. I know that you need your Frost & Miko, the comic strip that evolved into "STOP MAKING CRAP" by HAFJAK DIVIZ! I will try to be punctual with these comics from now on. I wish that I could promise to be on time, but my world is so hopelessly overscheduled and cluttered up that that promise to you I would break.

If you are searching for "STOP MAKING CRAP" by HAFJAK DIVIZ in Texas, look no further than Titan Comics in Dallas! Soon they will be receiving their order! Thank you Tony!

Ganerda Grul
Librarian and Publisher
www.ganerda.com



...To be continued next Thursday!
www.ganerda.com

No comments: