Saturday, February 20, 2010

FROST AND MIKO 35

Thank you for clicking into the Ganerda's Business blog where Frost & Miko frolic for you every week!

I hope you are enjoying "ADVENTURES OF THE SPECK" by HAFJAK DIVIZ. It reads to me like a comic book movie in poetry form! The next installment is titled "DRAGON," the conclusion to the three part chapter "ON THE BIG BAD BOULEVARD PLAYING DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS." I can't wait to read it!

Wonder Con is fast approaching. We will be there at the Moscone Center on April second! I will be making my appearance as I usually do--two-dimensionally.

Piermoy is working diligently on "Tapetop Turtle: Under the Palm Tree." His book will be ready for San Diego Comic Con 2010!

It is year of the Tiger, folks, and I, Ganerda Grul, Librarian and Publisher, feel strong, striped and sharp of claw! This year is going to be GRRRRRRRREAT!

Enjoy the comic strip, and thank you once again for your time and interest,

Ganerda Grul
Librarian and Publisher
www.ganerda.com



...To be continued next week!

No comments: