Wednesday, December 9, 2009

FROST AND MIKO 25

Thank you for clicking into the Ganerda's Business blog!

It has been very cold here in the city, and I welcome it. I still remember the sweltering sweating nights of summer and am grateful for the chill.

The most fun things for me to do during winter is breaking out all my coats, sweaters and accessories, the warm clothes I leer at during summer, then laying them out on my bed and concocting many layer combinations. These I mentally list, and I am fashionably prepped for the next winter's day!

And winter cuisine, what a treat! It has been soup and sandwich night all week at our home. My preferred soup and sandwich combination is a spicy tomato bisque and avocado, swiss and tomato on easy bread(Ezekiel bread).

I love winter, and I love Frost & Miko. I hope you love them, too. Below is this week's installment. Please enjoy it, and thank you for your time and interest.

Ganerda Grul
Librarian and Publisher
www.ganerda.com



...To be continued next week!
www.ganerda.com

No comments: