Thursday, December 17, 2009

FROST AND MIKO 26

Happy Saturday and thank you for clicking into the Ganerda's Business blog! My name is Ganerda Grul, librarian and publisher.

I would like to wish you the very best of holidays this year! I hope this holiday is very light for you. May every meal be a delicious and healthy salad, and every present be cash or a giftcard! Instead of packing on holiday pounds, I hope you're taking a nice walk in the crisp weather and drinking lots of fresh water. Come on, folks! The holidays don't have to be a heart attack disguised in holly and dreidels! Happy holidays--Let's go windsurfing!

Enjoy the new Frost & Miko from 1996! And remember: Be a hog and your veins will clog, so eat that fiber and you won't have to wipe her!

Eeyew. Sorry. That HAFJAK is rubbing off on me.

Happy Holidays?

Ganerda Grul
Librarian and Publisher
www.ganerda.com



...To be continued next week!
www.ganerda.com

No comments: