Wednesday, April 1, 2009

GANERDA'S BUSINESS UPDATE - HIBERNATION AND TAXES

Hello!

Long time, no blog! Ganerda Grul here. Thank you for clicking in.

We at Ganerda's Business have been off the grid since Wonder Con (2/27/09-3/1/09). I did the Wonder Con paperwork but did not attend. I couldn't get the time off!

Since Wonder Con, I have been under the covers snoozing. Winter could not leave without making me hibernate a little, and hibernate I did! And all the snacking! Cheetos, Doritos, ice cream, Nutter butters--all these unholy hydrogenates I've been lobbing into my body like trash into a temple! If I haven't been snoring or gorging, I've been buried in receipts preparing for tax time! It's been a hyper hibernation.

But spring has returned, and Ganerda is back in business! Our first task to complete will be HAFJAK's "Wonder Quest" posts. If you don't see your photo up yet, don't despair! HAFJAK and I are on it!

Speaking of Mr. DIVIZ, after much cursing and gnashing of teeth, he finally knows how to blog.
Click in to see what duality madness he posts!

Once again, thank you for checking in and thank you very much to those who purchased a copy of "STOP MAKING CRAP" at Wonder Con 2009!

Happy Springtime!

Ganerda Grul
Librarian and Publisher


No comments: