Wednesday, April 29, 2009

COMIC CON 2009 ART BY HAFJAK DIVIZ

Hello.

Ganerda Grul here with some Comic Con 2009 artwork by the "crehater" himself HAFJAK DIVIZ! It is a tribute to the "Green Lantern" using characters being published by Ganerda's Business. HAFJAK's "PLUS-MINUS" is in there, so is Piermoy's "Tapehead Turtle" and Ken Hayashi's drawing of myself, Gannie Grul. My hair grew out, and my new glasses are broken, so I am using an older pair. This is reflected in the drawing. My body isn't exactly like the one in the picture. Maybe someday it will be but not today!

We hope this image makes it into the Comic Con souvenir book, but due to missed deadlines and the mystery of the CMYK coloring system, it may not. If it doesn't, please enjoy it here! And--we are thinking of making this into a print to sell at SDCCI '09! If HAFJAK ever finishes it. He says that it is not done. I think otherwise.

Thank you for your time and interest,

Ganerda Grul, Librarian and Publisher

No comments: